Cardiovascular disease claims more lives than cancer, respiratory disease, accidents, and diabetes combined. But there is hope and it comes from a molecule. A molecule that is so miraculous that it’s discovery was awarded a nobel prize in medicine. Solstic Cardio contains L-arginine which converts to Nitric Oxide… A Miracle Molecule.
- Hypertension is the single most significant risk factor for heart disease.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure can injure and even kill you.
- It’s sometimes called “The Silent Killer” because it has no symptoms.
Complications of high blood pressure can result:
- In the brain with strokes
- In the eyes with blindness
- In the heart with heart attacks
- In the kidneys with kidney failure
As many as 2 out of 3 adults with diabetes have high blood pressure.
Diabetes is the fastest growing disease in American history.
Solstic Cardio is an industry leading product containing l-arginine and has quickly emerged as a serious source of cardiovascular protection.
Benefits of Solstic Cardio
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Reduces stress on the heart and improves circulation
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Stimulates the release of human growth hormone (HGH)
- May boost energy levels, help build muscle, and reduce body fat
L-arginine is best known for it’s cardiovascular benefits.
L-arginine is converted to nitric oxide… A Miracle Molecule.
Solstic Cardio helps strengthen your heart health by delivering l-arginine to your circulatory system.
For over a century the leading cause of death has been cardiovascular disease.
What are you doing to protect yourself and those you love?
Contact Us and one of our team members will contact you to personally help you get started to enjoy better health, greater wealth and leave a legacy.
This information is intended to provide helpful educational and informative material. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problem or condition or is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified healthcare professional on any matters regarding your health.